SEO Project Background
Wittenberg University’s Master of Science in Analytics program hired Two Wheels to optimize the programs’ web presence so they could attract more prospective students for their Master’s program. Their goal was to increase what they call “notifiers,” or when a prospective student requests more information about the program.
What We Did
We conducted intensive keyword research and competitor keyword research to identify top keywords. We then made content improvements by integrating keywords into on-page SEO, title and meta descriptions, and website copy.
After just three months of our initial optimizations:
- Organic traffic increased 32%
- Organic search visibility increased 145% with increases in keyword rankings.
- Search engine rankings increased substantially with the client ranking in the top three for a number of core keywords:
- Most importantly, MSBA program information requests (notifiers) increased 45% over the previous period, helping Wittenberg attract more prospective students to their Master of Science in Analytics program.
Mark and the Two Wheels team have done an incredible job! They have helped increase our organic traffic to our Wittenberg MS in Analytics page, which increased the amount of inquires regarding the program. We have worked with others with low to no results! Highly recommended.
– Maria Glassmeyer-Pabon, Graduate Marketing and Admissions Coordinator, Wittenberg School of Graduate & Professional Studies