SEO (& PPC) Project Background
Wittenberg University’s Master of Science in Analytics program hired Two Wheels to optimize the programs’ web presence so they could attract more prospective students for their Master’s program. Their goal was to increase what they call “notifiers,” or when a prospective student requests more information about the program. Update – About 4 months into the SEO program, the team hired Two Wheels to develop and manage a strategy to improve lead volume through a PPC program.
What We Did
Initially with the SEO program, we conducted intensive keyword research and competitor keyword research to identify top keywords. We then made content improvements by integrating keywords into on-page SEO, title and meta descriptions, and website copy.
After just three months of our initial optimizations:
- Organic traffic increased 32%
- Organic search visibility increased 145% with increases in keyword rankings.
- Search engine rankings increased substantially with the client ranking in the top three for a number of core keywords:
- Most importantly, MSBA program information requests (notifiers) increased 45% over the previous period, helping Wittenberg attract more prospective students to their Master of Science in Analytics program.
After one year of both SEO and PPC initiatives by the Two Wheels Team:
- Online leads were up 30%
- Applications were up 125%
- New student enrollment was up 200%
I have been extremely happy with the effectiveness of the work Mark has done for us. Our lead generation volume and quality have increased, leading to our highest program enrollment to date. Mark is a great strategic partner and I would highly recommend him.
– Barbara Randazzo, Executive Director, Wittenberg School of Graduate Studies
Mark and the Two Wheels team have done an incredible job! They have helped increase our organic traffic to our Wittenberg MS in Analytics page, which increased the amount of inquires regarding the program. We have worked with others with low to no results! Highly recommended.
– Maria Glassmeyer-Pabon, Graduate Marketing and Admissions Coordinator, Wittenberg School of Graduate & Professional Studies