Surrogacy PPC Case Study
Roots Surrogacy is a surrogacy agency based in California that works with parents across the west coast in California, Oregon and Nevada. Many people are seeking surrogate mothers to help them fulfill their dreams of becoming parents. Roots approached Two Wheels Marketing to help them continue to find individuals who wanted to become surrogates and assist in making parents’ dreams come true. Roots had primarily relied on referrals, word of mouth and marketing through Facebook groups, but had yet to attempt any PPC marketing through Google or other search engines.
What We Did
Two Wheels Marketing helped:
- Identify the keyword opportunities to target in the search engines.
- Research the competition to understand their core keyword and messaging strategies.
- Consult on an effective landing page both to “pre-qualify” prospective surrogates and attract those who met the requirements, to sign up for more information.
After about a year:
- “Qualified” Conversions (leads) had increased almost every month.
- Cost per lead had decreased from the inception of the campaign – which means Roots was getting more leads for less spend.
- Roots had an increased number of surrogates able to assist parents who wanted to have a child of their own. Roots went from 9 to 40 “surrogate matches” in one year after running PPC campaigns.
- Two Wheels Marketing played a small part in the process of fulfilling parents’ dreams.