Technical SEO Site Audit Case Study
PCNation is an online retailer that offers electronics, computers and accessories manufactured by multiple suppliers. The site hosts thousands of products, but search engines were only indexing a small percentage of them. Additionally, their organic traffic was substantially lower (as an overall percentage) than referrals from other websites and direct visits.
What We Did
Two Wheels Marketing conducted a holistic site audit and worked directly with their team to resolve their technical and on-page SEO issues. We developed a strategy to increase traffic to PCNation.com which included: a monthly SEO campaign with on-page adjustments, technical SEO monitoring, and link building.
- PCNation’s indexed pages in Google grew from just 19,000 to over 150,000.
- Organic traffic as a percentage of overall website traffic increased 58%.
- Overall organic traffic increased 38% from the previous year.
- The number of organic keywords sending traffic nearly doubled over the previous period.
- Revenue generated from organic traffic increased $1 Million over the previous period.